- Welcome to our Creepy Crawlers and More Blog Hop!!! This is such a fun time of year! Our creative juices start flowing and it all begins at Halloween. This is probably the one time we can get really silly and SPOOKY with our projects. It’s like we become little kids again. So we gathered up some very talented Witches who wanted to show off their projects. NOW DON'T MAKE THEM MAD, BY NOT LEAVING A COMMENT! THEY HAVE BEEN KNOWN TO PUT SPELLS ON BLOGS.
And of course we have CANDY!! You have to give out CANDY on Halloween. All you have to do, to be entered into the drawing is,
- To hop to every blog and leave a comment
- Go to Jennifer’s Face Book page, Leave a comment and Like her page
Here is our line up:
- Pamela ~ http://kraftykatstampstudio.blogspot.com
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Katie ~ http://katiesworldofcrafting.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Jennifer J ~ http://creativecricutdesigns.blogspot.com
- Tina ~ http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com/
For my project I used two files from the Bird's Cards blog. I cut out the coffin box and then added the spiderweb background.
On the black coffin instead of cutting out the background, I turned my blade around in the machine so that it just left an impression of the file and added the stickles in the same place as on the other one. From there, I added some creepy crawlers using a 10mm pearl on each and waxed sting on one and fuzzy wired ribbon on the other! I thought the black one needed some lace, so I added that too. Hope you enjoyed my project.
Now it's time for you Witches to grab your Ghosts, Wizards, and Bats and jump on your broom to fly to Rachelle's blog.
Thanks so much for spending this Halloween Hop with us! Don't eat too much candy!!! And watch out for those black cats!!!