- Welcome to our Turkey Trot Blog Hop! With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, we wanted to squeeze in a hop dedicated to those fabulous, and delish, birds and all we all Thankful for! Today we have a talented group of crafters showcasing their Turkey Day projects! Some might be of Turkeys, some might be of Thanksgiving Day traditions, some may just be about family. But they all will be fabulous!
Melissa, from KaDoodle Bug Designs has been kind enough to offer a $15 GC (reg prices, not sale) to www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com.
To qualify, you must leave a comment on ALL blogs in the hop AND vist the KBD fan page and leave a comment saying you are hopping by!
You can get to the fan page here: https://www.facebook.com/kadoodlebugdesigns?fref=ts
Here is the entire line up in case you get lost:
For my project I decided to work on my seasonal clock. I had previously made jack-o-lanterns to cover the numbers on one of my clocks. I figured it was time to switch it up, so turkeys it is! I used the Create a Critter cart from Cricut. The turkey is on pg. 70 of the Create a Critter booklet, I cut it at 2 1/2". I used two colors of brown from Stampin' Up to make the turkey first two layers and then 4 different patterned papers to make the feathers, and such. I only used the hat on the 12 o'clock bird. (Anyone need 11 hats?) I'm thinking snowflakes next!
- Colleen ~ http://www.cbcscrapbooking.blogspot.com
- Jennifer ~ http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com
- Tahi ~ http://tahisscrapcorner.blogspot.com
- Miriam ~ http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Jenny~ http://cccjalessi.blogspot.com/
- Amber http://pixiperfectcreations.blogspot.com/
Before the cover was put on All done!