Hot cocoa on a cold winter's night will warm us through and through and fill us with delight. That is what we hope this hop will do for you so grab a cup of cocoa and start hopping along.
Jearise from http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com is our hostess and she has a special give away on her blog so make sure you start there to see what she has and how to qualify for the drawing.
Let's get warmed up here...
I made a snowman out of baby food jars that were left over from my son. I never throw out things like that since I know they will become useful one day, much to the chagrin of my husband. It's not my idea I had seen projects like this done before. I'm sure if you do a google images search you will find quite a few. So, in the top (smallest) jar I placed the hot cocoa mix, in the next one down will be mini marshmallows (as soon as I get some), and in the bottom one Sixlets (cause that's what I had around).
To get the right color for the jars I used Mod Podge to adhere the inner piece of a napkin (just one layer) to the jars. I also used some American Crafts Spark tinsel glitter that I won from Craft Warehouse mixed in with the glue to give it some sparkle! Then, I used 5mm black pearls for the eyes and mouth and a 7mm red rhinestone for the nose (guess it's an apple instead of a carrot)! The pearls are all from my Facebook Store. The scarf is a piece of ribbon from my stash, the belt some twine I bought from the truly angelic Jill Angel, and a button that used to be my grandmothers. The hat I made using MTC. I just made a donut shape and a long rectangle....
Thank you for hopping and please continue on to...Ashley's Blog!
In case you have gotten lost, here's a map!
- Jearise - http://lorbysworld.blogspot.com
- L. Miriam - http://miriamscreations.blogspot.com
- Ashley - http://thebloghopprincess.blogspot.com
- Lucy - http://love2createitall.com
- CallyAnn - http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
- Robin - http://scrapandchat.blogspot.com/
- Melissa - http://papershenaniganz.blogspot.com/
- Lluvia aka misses crafty- http://sweetbirdmemories.blogspot.com
- Cicily - http://pinkdalmationscrapper.blogspot.com/
- Amanda - http://cricktncrafts.blogspot.com
- Lynne - http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/
- Sandra- http://365daysofcricut.blogspot.com/
- Lisa - http://handmadewithlove-lisa.blogspot.com/
- Katie ~ http://ktsangels.blogspot.com/
- Anita ~ http://www.anitaandbugs.blogspot.com