Thursday, February 21, 2013

Creations using Pinque Peacock items and Cuttin and Stampin challenge!

I am totally in love with all the items that The Pinque Peacock carries! They are amazing for crafting, but I have a hard time using them because I don't want to let them go... So, the first project I made is a bracelet for myself with one of their flowers...


I used a vintage style lace with wide eyelets that a ribbon could be put through, 5/8" satin ribbon (available at my supply shop), and a gorgeous elegant floral from Pinque Peacock (the center of which is a fabric covered button that they also sell and the "petals" are made from 3 Girl Jam crinkle ribbon)!

Next, I made a single layer Thank You card and used one of their stick pins...


Embellishing with lace is another obsession of mine lately... I love it! I made this with the Cuttin and Stampin challenge in mind and so I used green, purple and yellow lace as well as adding a yellow flower and yellow pearls (available at my supply shop). The sentiment I created myself and it is available on the wall at my shop for free!

If you want to join in on the fun for this color challenge from Cuttin and Stampin head on over to their blog!


5 comments:

  1. Wow...that card is beautiful. I love all that lace and adore the orange stick pin against the green. Thank you for all you support at Pinque Peacock...we love your BLING, too! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card..love the lace! Thanks for sharing with us over at Cuttin and Stampin.

    Teresa
    DT-Cuttin and Stampin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very pretty card! I have a fondness for Pinque Peacock products...as a member of their design team! :) I love the yellow, purple and green together for the Cuttin and Stampin challenge...I'm also on their DT!
    You did an amazing job with your bracelet and your card!
    So happy you joined the challenge at Cuttin' and Stampin'!
    Teresa K
    Design Team for Cuttn' and Stampin'
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute M!
    Thanks for playing with Cuttin and Stampin Challenges~
    <3 Pam, C&S DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card. Thank you for playing along with Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenges.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete