Wednesday, August 14, 2013

All That Stickles Challenge "Anything Goes"

Stickled top
Closed card
I have had a four drawer card around for awhile that wasn't quite finished. I was disappointed in how much glue was showing on it and I knew it needed something more. When I saw the "Anything Goes Challenge" I knew exactly what I needed to do. I covered up the glue spots with Stickles and added some in other places to "dress it up". So, head on over to http://allthatstickles.blogspot.com/2013/08/new-linky-party-july-winners-new-dt-one.html and play along! I used Waterfall Stickles to cover the glue I used to put on the pearl trim, Turquoise Stickles to accent the flowers and Vintage Photo Distress Stickles to add some bling to the brown part (and cover some glue there as well).

Outside of card

Inside of card

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty and very unique card. Thanks for joining us at All That Stickles!

    ReplyDelete