Sunday, September 2, 2012

Ghostly Manor Layout

Just wanted to quickly share a scrapbook layout I made with the Ghostly Manor file from Scrapping With Lisa Designs. I enjoy Halloween and I wanted to have a few pages ready to put pictures on! So, here is the first one...


The house, ghosts, moon and sign are all parts of the cut file. I put this on and hand cut a road leading up to it. Of course, I then went to put the K & Company photo mats on and realized I hadn't left enough space. I got one on and the other I had to cut down. Then, I stamped and heat embossed the candy corn and tree. The pumpkins I tried stamping in orange, but they were too light to see, so I outlined them in orange Stickles. Then, in the top left I felt there was too much empty space, so I used black and brown Stickles over a stamp to add a witch on a broom. With a few pieces of ribbon as some finishing touches I was satisfied with my project! Now, it will have to wait for the pictures...

No comments:

Post a Comment