Saturday, April 21, 2012

Always something new

     I had never tried inking, but I really like the effect and I have wanted to try it. Since I do not personally own any ink made for scrapbooking I decided to try ink I had bought to fill my printers ink cartridges. I couldn't find my paintbrush (luckily), so I used a piece of felt. I got ink all over myself and on my desk... it wasn't pretty. However, I think it worked well for my project.

     Each week on the Facebook fan page for Scraptastical Kreations there is a scrap-lift challenge. This week it was a tag. The tulip tags on my previous post were also made for this challenge. It is hard to see the inked edges of the tags, but I thought that they came out pretty well considering the circumstances. The stamps on the tag on the right read, "Your friendship is a treasure" and "I'll be there for you". Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment