Saturday, April 21, 2012

    Life has changed so much, so it's time for a new blog! I have recently started getting heavily into card making and other scrappy endeavors. I also have been researching lots of upcycle crafts. Check out my board on Pinterest for upcycle craft ideas. I hope that you join me on my journey to learn more about crafting, because I love to learn, and I love to share.  Here are some projects that I have made recently:

Front of my fist attempt at a homemade card

Inside of the card, there is a pocket on the left and a box on the right.

A mini album for a great friend.

1st page of the album.

2nd page of the album.

Last page of the album.

A jewelry board made from wine cork glued on cardboard.

Vinyl bag so I can use grocery bags as trash bags in the car, pattern from the 2 little hooligans blog.

A non sow bag made with fabric, duct tape and staples. The fabric is from a tablecloth I shrunk.

Paper flowers I'm making for a flower swap. Tutorial here.

Flowers from a pattern by Kristy at Scraptastical Kreations.

 Step card made for a friend. Tutorial for the setup here.

Tags made with the Label it, Tag it, Frame it and KISS Spring files from Scraptastical Kreations.

     I hope that you have enjoyed perusing the projects that I have been working on. Thanks for looking. Hope you visit again.

3 comments:

  1. Some really pretty items here. I love the cup on the box card. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great projects. Thanks for sharing.

    pattispaperfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete